Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Small village, a curious cow and candlelights

Time flies fast, a bit too fast in my own opinion brother, however I have yet quite a journey ahead before I can entitle myself the master of time.

I have visited Louise in the very small village Munka Ljungby (I first wrote town, but I am not sure if you would count it as one). She practically lived at school, and could simply walk over to the studio and be creative whenever she felt like it -you could almost feel my envy over there right, brother? Not only was it close to the studio, the supermarket, café and "bus station", but also to make the great escape out of the city centre and head out to the countryside for a nice autumn walk. Which we of course did, and had the pleasant opportunity to exchange a few glances with some cows, or perhaps they were bulls. . .

What a sassy cow! or bull...  <.<

This sunday was the 1:st of Advent (or whatever you may call it in english, it would sound weird to write only that term in swedish though) and so the first out of four candles got lit, and as promised there is also a picture of it, not a very spectacular one but hopefully you get the feeling anyway :)



Today I have finally done some sketching, just for the fun of it, and it felt wonderful to do so. I certainly felt rusty so I should definitely not let it go this long before I sharpen the pencils again.
The photo below was one I just had to take in order to try out a longer shutter speed, to get more flow into the streaming water, although I only snapped two shots and the other was too shaky, so this one it is!